Janmastami – Om Krusnaya basudebaya Namoh Namah
- @sambitlnt Lovely beach. Anyway, don't think 4-laning for whole stretch can be done by Nabakalebar. Even if done, Puri's still a bottleneck.
- RT @deba1602: Y'day, on a normal Sunday, it took me 1+ hour to get out of Puri & catch NH203. I shudder to think what would happen in Nabak…
- Y'day, on a normal Sunday, it took me 1+ hour to get out of Puri & catch NH203. I shudder to think what would happen in Nabakalebar. #Odisha
- RT @truptibehera: Nabakalebar 2015 & POTUS as special guest, & to promote tourism, Odisha govt shud hv taken RD tableaux seriously @arvindp…
Download Jagannath Wallpaper
Om Krusnaya basudebaya Debaki Nandnayacha, Nanda Gopa Kumaraya, Gobindaya Namo Namah
Today is Janamstami , the birth of Lord Krisna also known as “Krishnashtami”,”Saatam Aatham” ,”Gokulashtami”, “Ashtami Rohini”, “Srikrishna Jayanti”, “Sree Jayanthi” .
- RT @DurbanKrishna: Happy Janmastami You can tweet a prayer to @DurbanKrishna and it will be read/offered to the Deities. Until 6pm. http://…
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/RxrYTk6Vj8 Dr.Sneh Desai's Janmastami 2013 Program # 2
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/3jvQczHHRO Dr.Sneh Desai's Janmastami 2013 Program # 1
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/yrSmJWTFoS Dr.Sneh Desai's Janmastami 2013 Program # 4
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://t.co/pZ9o37l316 Dr.Sneh Desai's Janmastami 2013 Program # 3
- happy janmastami to you
The festival is ovserved in all over world among krisna devotees, detailed story of Janmashtami or Lord Krishna’s birth has been narrated in Puranas. The birth of Lord Krishna took place when the various planets were in auspicious places. It is said that God chooses a particular time, as to when he will take birth as a human and the planetary systems are adjusted accordingly.
Ardent followers of Lord Krishna celebrate Janmashtami by keeping ‘Nirjal’ fasts. This kind of fasting involves not having even a single drop of water during the entire day. People feel keeping nirjal or waterless fasts will help them get closer to God.
Famouse Odiya writer Atibadi Jagannath Dash has narrated in Odiya
“Nila Jimuta Dehakanti
Balaya Mani Jhtakanti
Pitabasana Kati Sohe
Rupe Kotiye Kamamohe
Kati Mekhala Suna Suta
Hrudaye Padaja Paita
Kiriti Kundala Kankana
Pade Nupura Runujhnu
Disai Sankha Chakra Teja
Markata Stamaba Chaturvuja
Gada Kamala Sankhachakra
Adhara Ostha Ranganetra ( Odiya Bhagabata )
Om Namo Bhagavate Basudebaya
http://t.co/sG645B07gr Wish You All Happy Janmastami – Hati Ghoda Paliki Jay Kanhiya Laal Ki – Aaaha Mo Nanda Kule Gobinda
— PURIWAVES (@PURIWAVES) August 28, 2013