Janmastami – Om Krusnaya basudebaya Namoh Namah
- Konark, is a pint-sized downtown entryway the puri kreis in relation with orissa: Hjgya http://t.co/jHA3uikpZc
- RT @skchind: Sand art from beach in #Puri, #Orissa in empathy with #PeshawarAttack. http://t.co/P453bFqaUi
- Sand art from beach in #Puri, #Orissa in empathy with #PeshawarAttack. http://t.co/P453bFqaUi
- Konark, is a mangy civic friendly relations the puri borough in regard to orissa: wkxK http://t.co/LUf6cbEQjG
Download Jagannath Wallpaper
Om Krusnaya basudebaya Debaki Nandnayacha, Nanda Gopa Kumaraya, Gobindaya Namo Namah
Today is Janamstami , the birth of Lord Krisna also known as “Krishnashtami”,”Saatam Aatham” ,”Gokulashtami”, “Ashtami Rohini”, “Srikrishna Jayanti”, “Sree Jayanthi” .
- @AapYogendra Schools are closed on many Hindu festival like shiratri janmastami .
- @mrdavistony ofcourse - on Krishna janmastami most schools have fancy dress comprtition
- @srisrinow never heard patriotic or desh bhakti songs played during janmastami..... Religion and nationalism do not mix.
- @noconversion @sreeniv51294598 I know christains who celebr8 diwali & janmastami n even go to temples. U Better act like a hindus not ISIS
- @KartikeyaTanna and this school has no non christian staff .. Conduct no events during holi, teez,sankrant,raksabandhn,janmastami etc
- Happy Janmastami everyone! How lucky are you if you have a birthday today!
- Children impersonate Lord Krishna during a function held in the Capital ahead of Krishna Janmastami Festival.
The festival is ovserved in all over world among krisna devotees, detailed story of Janmashtami or Lord Krishna’s birth has been narrated in Puranas. The birth of Lord Krishna took place when the various planets were in auspicious places. It is said that God chooses a particular time, as to when he will take birth as a human and the planetary systems are adjusted accordingly.
Ardent followers of Lord Krishna celebrate Janmashtami by keeping ‘Nirjal’ fasts. This kind of fasting involves not having even a single drop of water during the entire day. People feel keeping nirjal or waterless fasts will help them get closer to God.
Famouse Odiya writer Atibadi Jagannath Dash has narrated in Odiya
“Nila Jimuta Dehakanti
Balaya Mani Jhtakanti
Pitabasana Kati Sohe
Rupe Kotiye Kamamohe
Kati Mekhala Suna Suta
Hrudaye Padaja Paita
Kiriti Kundala Kankana
Pade Nupura Runujhnu
Disai Sankha Chakra Teja
Markata Stamaba Chaturvuja
Gada Kamala Sankhachakra
Adhara Ostha Ranganetra ( Odiya Bhagabata )
Om Namo Bhagavate Basudebaya
http://t.co/sG645B07gr Wish You All Happy Janmastami – Hati Ghoda Paliki Jay Kanhiya Laal Ki – Aaaha Mo Nanda Kule Gobinda
— PURIWAVES (@PURIWAVES) August 28, 2013