Courage Sand Art by Manas Kumar Sahoo
January 9th, 2013
The reputed international sand artist Mr. Manas Kumar Sahoo has created a sand sculpture depicting the friend of the Delhi torture girl. The six culprits by beating the friend of the died girl has broken the leg for which he is unable to move and stand. Despite torture to such an extent he has the courage to fight against the culprit and conveyed the message against this type torture and expects people for expressing sufficient punishment for the culprit. So that culprit will dissuade to commit such type of crime.
This sculpture conveyed message against rapist & torture against innocent boys and girls and expect to raise voice against such crime. It is also expected for giving the national reward for the extra ordinary courage. His case is an example for the men to fight and raised voice against culprits of torture to women.
- #Jagannathastaka "He is the ornament of the head of Lord Brahma and His eyes are like the full-blown petals of... http://t.co/z21ckvSzE8 1 hour ago
- Sri Manas Kumar Sahoo created a sand sculpture at Puri sea-beach encourage… http://t.co/pnNz1U0Di9 via @puriwaves 10 hours ago
- Tithi in Hindu Calendar on Friday, July 25, 2014 (Today) – Krishna Paksha Chaturdasi Tithi or the fourteenth day... http://t.co/uTiUpZoO3k 13 hours ago
- #Jagannathastaka "When Lord #Jagannatha is on His #Rathayatra cart and is moving along the road, at every step... http://t.co/3cpcqmWtKi 2014/07/24
- Namastestu Mahaa-Maaye Shrii-Piitthe Sura-Puujite | Shangkha-Cakra-Gadaa-Haste Mahaalakssmi Namostute ||1||... http://t.co/dE2LT9QgKV 2014/07/24
- #Jagannathastaka "Lord Jagannatha is an #ocean of #mercy and He is beautiful like a row of blackish rain clouds.... http://t.co/MWHMmRwFTN 2014/07/23
- #Jagannathastaka "Residing on the shore of the great #ocean, within a large palace situated upon the crest of the... http://t.co/qxRIHJOYTl 2014/07/22
- RT @mysticaLights: #BaliHindus Sarpa Puja at Baisaki (Vasuki)Temple #AncientHindus #Hinduism http://t.co/FlaYhQu1CH 2014/07/22
- @anjlidaksh no, now we only promote tourism. 2014/07/22
- Tithi in Hindu Calendar on Tuesday, July 22, 2014 (Today) – Krishna Paksha Ekadasi Tithi or the eleventh day... http://t.co/Tk1R1KOLkS 2014/07/22